Tuesday, January 10, 2012

E.L.F. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition

Hi Girlies! So, I went to Target recently and purchased the E.L.F. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette which is Limited Edition in the color Cool! I absolutey love this palette. The shadows come in a range of finishes which includes Matte, shimmer, glitter and like a satin. They are gorgous! Also, they are very pigmented, longwearing and come with almost every color you will need for a starter kit. Guess what? This great pallete is only 5 dollars!!!! Can you believe it?!?! Usually the palettes that I would by for 5 dollars are so bad I would have to give them to my little cousins to play dress up with. So when I found out these were 5 dollars I was a little scared to try them. But, I tried many E.L.F. products in the past and I know what good quality products they have for inexpensive prices, so I gave it a shot and I am so happy that I did. This is the perfect size to-go pallete that you can take everywhere or put everywhere that comes with almost every eye look! I love this palette and would recommend this palete to anyone! Here it is!


E.L.F. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Cool


E.L.F. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Cool


E.L.F. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Cool

Cool- This Palette comes with many neutral eye colors, many smokey eye colors and everything eles in between!

Price: $5
Where to buy: Eyeslipsface.com and Target
Product Rating: A+



No comments:

Post a Comment